We are rexcruiting for a School Site Manager / School Caretaker with the key responsibility to ensure our site is safe for all.
- Pay Range: Scale 6 £22,571 – £24,920
- Position Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Application Close: 17/11/2022 Midday
- Date of Interviews: Tuesday 22nd November 2022
- Monday: 10.30am – 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am – 2.30pm
- Wednesday:10.30am – 6.30pm
- Thursday:6.30am – 2.30pm
- Friday:10.30am -6.30pm
Includes 1hr of breaks each day
2 hours per week to be mutually agreed with the Headteacher.
- Someone who can take pride in the appearance and condition of our fantastic Victorian site, both internally and externally?
- Experienced and knowledgeable about health and safety regulations and procedures?
- Trustworthy and responsible, enabling you to be the main key holder for the school and grounds, including emergency out of hours?
- An effective leader who can manage a site team of cleaners?
- Able to proactively monitor and carry out maintenance and general repairs?
- A good communicator and team player who can work well collaboratively with others from both inside the school and with external partners?
- Flexible and adaptable?
- Committed, self-motivated, intuitive and accountable?
In return for your experience, enthusiasm, and commitment we can offer you:
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills in Health & Safety and Leadership.
- Experience in building projects with external contractors and the local authority.
We are currently a one-and-a-half form entry school located in Chelmsford city centre. We have an exciting expansion project underway whereby we will be growing to become a two-form-entry school with new facilities built on site.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, these can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01245 354517.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references, and confirmation of qualifications.
For more information and to apply, visit the Essex Schools Jobs listing.