1st September 2024 Start
Main Pay Scale (MPS)
UPS applications welcome
Not suitable for ECTs
Are you an ambitious teacher who is excited about children’s learning and achievement? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you excited to make a real difference to children’s lives and learning? We are looking to recruit a fantastic teacher to join our growing staff team.
We welcome your application if you believe in unlocking the potential of our children, supporting our children through their learning and development across all stages of their learning and development.
We are interested to hear from teachers across all primary phases from EYFS to KS2. We are innovators and excited to hear about what strengths and skills you can bring to our school; therefore we have not specified subject or leadership opportunities.
We are a specialist Speech and Language School with an enhanced provision which is part of the Local SEND Offer. We work alongside on-site NHS Speech Therapists and develop staff in class speech and language resources and provision to meet the needs of the children that are part of our Language Hub.
We are an established school with a strong community, a dedicated team, and an inclusive ethos. We have just completed an exciting expansion project where we are growing to become a two-form entry school and are excited to have new facilities built on site and the chance to grow our team ready for September. We are looking for two new teachers as part of the expansion and our journey to two forms of entry.
- An outstanding, experienced practitioner
- A proven impact of raising standards, securing high quality outcomes and accelerated progress
- Experienced in securing basic skills to ensure our children are excellent readers, writers and mathematicians.
- Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the National Curriculum and statutory requirements, including a secure subject knowledge
- A creative teacher, dedicated to providing exciting, practical learning opportunities for children to aid memory, understanding, skills and knowledge
- Someone who has high expectations of all children to be successful, and motivates children to achieve and supports them to be accomplished
- Committed to the inclusive learning of all young people with a trauma perceptive approach to supporting pupils
- A team player, who can contribute to the ethos of the school and work as part of a staff team
- Dedicated to lifelong learning and professional development of yourself and others
What we can offer you:
- Regular professional development, opportunities to attend courses, develop alongside the senior team, including with our specialist speech and language therapists
- A friendly and supportive team that works together for the children
- Opportunities to specialise and develop skills
- Trauma Perceptive Practice Training
- Specialist Speech & Language Training
- Wellbeing as a priority across the school
- Free tea and coffee and a welcoming staffroom
If this sounds like you then we would welcome your application and love you to join our team.
Pay scale calculated on experience for the right candidate.
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, these can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01245 354517.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to a DBS check and satisfactory references and online checks, including social media.
An Occupational Health check is part of our recruitment.
Online applications only. We will not consider CVs. Applications should be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please note we only recruit direct and do not use agencies.
Closing date: Monday 12th February 2024
Shortlisting: Ongoing (We reserve the right to interview applicants early or close the advert early).
Interview date: Monday 4th March 2024 – successful candidates should be available for the whole day.