- Plain grey school trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Plain white or black socks or plain black, white or grey tights
- Plain black, flat shoes
- Blue or white hairclip and hair bands
- No jewellery except studded earrings or watches, both of which must be removed for PE
- In year 6 pupils have the privilege of wearing our school tie to mark their final year at primary school.
- Blue and white check school summer dress
- Plain grey school shorts
- Cap or sun hat for sun protection
- White T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- Trainers (preferably black)
- Earrings must be removed for PE
- Navy blue sweatshirt and navy, black or grey jogging bottoms for outdoor lessons in the winter months
- Royal blue fleece with school logo
- School PE bag
The school holds a small amount of second hand uniform. Please contact the school if you would like more information.
Unbranded uniform can be purchased from most supermarkets and other children’s retail stores.
All branded items can be purchased at our suppliers “Schoolwear Plus” 01245 491170 Unit 1, The Bringy Centre, Church Street, Great Baddow, Essex, CM2 7JW